Fostering Digital and Green Transformation in SMEs. The main goal of the project is to create a curriculum focused on the management of sustainable digital transformation in SMEs as a response to the need to create a European Green Digital Coalition that will accelerate the transition of the ICT sector towards a sustainable, climate neutral, circular and zero emissions economy pollution, while contributing to the construction of an innovative, sustainable and integrated society and economy.
The European Union programme Erasmus+
Expected results, are:
1) 1 max 15 ECTS Curriculum on Green aspects of digital transformation in SMEs consisting of ca 10 topics for Students in HE systems;
2) innovative Open Educational Resources, in the form of gamified interactive training videos
with “narrative crossroads” following the curriculum with further investigation materials and self-evaluation test;
3) 1 methodology for practical validation of the developed material and the at least 8 check-ups;
4) at least 8 short educational films recorded by Students participating in the project;
5) at least 4 video case studies recorded by academics involved in the project.
The project aimed to engage directly at least 80 Students into process, at least 10 companies, 10-15 academics.
Period of project implementation: 2021-12-01 - 2023-11-30
Project coordinator: Poznan University of Economics
Project partners: EFMD AISBL, Rovira i Virgili University, Kaunas University of Technology, University of Macerata, CONFORM - Consulenza Formazione e Management S.c.a.r.l., "Partners for Local Government" Foundation